Returns & Warranty Policy
Please note that we strictly adhere to our returns policy. You should choose your product(s) carefully and read the terms & conditions below at the time of purchase. All warrantees, unless otherwise stated are in accordance with the manufacturers stated Warrantee.
1) NO ITEM CAN BE RETURNED TO ERGOLINK WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO INITIATE ANY RETURN OR TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM.
2) Chairs and desks are not available for credit or exchange under any circumstances. Please choose carefully.
3) Custom made items and special buy-ins are not available for credit or exchange.
4) Items removed from blister packs or retail packaging are not available for return. Examples of this include Microsoft & Logitech Keyboards and Mice.
5) No returns for credit or exchange will be accepted after 7 days. As an example, if you receive an item on a Monday and wish to return it for credit or exchange then you will need to have it back to us prior to close of business on the following Monday.
6) The cost and method of returning an item to Ergolink is the responsibility of the customer. Country or Interstate customers should contact us to let us know when we can expect your return.
NOTE: Clients outside of the Perth Metropolitan area please be aware that the cost of freight to return any item for credit, warranty or repair is your responsibility. Where a desk or chair component has failed, that component will be delivered back to you at our expense, however the labour to re-install that component is your responsibility. In these cases, we will provide as much expertise over the phone or via the internet to assist you to carry out the repair on site.
7) Goods returned for credit and without fault will incur a 10% re-stocking fee if no other product is purchased as an exchange. This means that if you change your mind, find the product is not suitable or does not have the desired result for your specific condition then you may return the product but it must be within the 7-day period mentioned above (you will still incur a re-stocking fee if the item is not exchanged). The item must be in perfect condition including the packaging. Asking for an exchange is the best way to avoid a re-stocking fee.
8) Any item that has been marked, is damaged or is not fit for re-sale cannot be returned. The same applies for packaging and any accessories including drivers and instructions. Therefore, you should be particularly careful when removing any packaging when you first receive your order. Products such as wrist rests and mouse pads cannot be returned if the packaging has been removed.
9) Delivery charges cannot be credited.
10) These terms and conditions apply to all Ergolink products regardless of any manufacturers claims or terms.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, and Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to this Returns Policy, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
If you have any questions about this Returns Policy, please contact us.