The Inca task chair is one of Australia’s favorite and most versatile ergonomic task chairs. Built in Australia, its versatility means it suits a wide range of applications in the office. The best ergonomic all-rounder on the market.
The Inca task chair offers a timeless design which incorporates Gregory’s award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology which pioneered the ergonomic seating market.
This model from the Inca range has achieved certification with the Good Environmental Choice Label which recognises products that meet standards of environmental, quality and social performance.
The Inca comes standard with a true ergonomic 3-lever mechanism. Fully meeting Australian Standards, the 3-lever mechanism means separate adjustment for the seat height, the seat tilt and the back tilt.
Back Size: Medium
- Width 41.5cm
- Height Range 40 – 46cm
Adjustable ratchet back (height adjustment)
- Seat Size: Medium - 48cm wide x 49.5cm deep.
Dual Density Posture Support
- Gregory’s original and award winning seat technology.
- The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ into the seat and is supported in the softer section at the back of the chair.
- The firmer foam at the front prevents the pelvis from sliding forward. The spine is maintained in the healthy, upright ‘S’ curve of good posture.
- A shaped ‘waterfall’ front edge Improves circulation behind the thighs.
- The original award winning design.
If you sit for long hours or require a chair with superior comfort and ergonomics you should go no further than the Inca task chair.
Weight Rating: 135kg
Warrantee: 10 years